Chat with us, powered by LiveChat

How to Respond to a Claim

What Should I Do If A Claim Is Made Against Me?

If someone has made a claim against you through our the Injuries Resolution Board, you'll receive a "Formal Notice".  This is simply a notification to you that someone is claiming against you.

We recommend you notify your insurance company once you receive a Formal Notice. The insurance company will deal directly with us on your behalf. 

MEDIATION: We are now offering mediation as a service in Workplace Injury claims and will be extending it to other types of claims.  Our briefing document on how mediation works in our process is here.

For more information, please contact us. 

For details of claim assessment guidelines please see our section and FAQs on the Personal Injuries Guidelines.

Have more queries? Read our Frequently Asked Questions.